Friday, February 12, 2016

Read.Me

welcome-in-green-background
Hi everyone! My name is Denis and I am an English and Spanish language teacher. I had a 2 years experience in giving particular classes for students from Spain, Italy, Great Britain, France, Russia, Latvia, Ucraine and even Israel. Living now in Spain I personally teach my students these languages. I also use Skype for my classes, that helps me a lot to teach people from all over the world!
I hope you will like my personal website where I publish my advices, suggestions and thoughts about being a teacher, how to learn foreign languages, the best materials for studies, etc. Enjoy my web!
If you are interested in my English or Spanish classes you can check all information about the conditions and prices HERE
You can always contact me in Skype directly: beavis693, write to my work email: spaininspain@gmail.com or using this contact form.
Hope to see you soon on my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment