Saturday, January 7, 2017

Scammers in Facebook

This morning didn't start with a cup of coffee. As always, I checked my favorite group of Renting in Barcelona to see if everything is ok in it and I found out lots of comments from people complaining about the prices of renting in Barcelona. Some of them even created some inciative in order to ask a president of Catalunya to control prices XD

I'm very supprized this morning :)

And after that we had a very long and intensive discussion with a guy that you can see on the screenshot picture. It's really strange that people complain about the prices while in the internet there are hundreds of offers to live in a quite cheep and comfortable places.
















But it's not all!
I found around 4 spammers posting some shit in the group and that was ridiculous to see dozens of post about credits and so on. You can see the results over on the pictures below:








No comments:

Post a Comment